Launchpad Error..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SL624, Jan 18, 2015.

1. SL624

I been receiving this error since last Wednesday.
    "
    Unable to download HTTP::Exception: Unknown protocol in response: Date: (64.37.169.11) - http://manifest.patch.station.sony..../live/planetside2-live.sha.soeHTTP::Exception: Unknown protocol in response: Date: (64.37.169.11) - "

Since then I re-installed the game three times. Last time, I re installed windows with it and tried, still not luck.

Fresh install from OEM windows disk, with literally just Steam, AVG, Malwarebytes and Planet side on it. There is no bloat ware, and there is not a chance it is hacked.

I have checked my lan settings, everything is fine.
    I have tried the following commands in command prompt: ipconfig/flush dns
    ipconfig/release
    ipconfig/renew

I tried shutting off firewalls temporary to see if this would help, it has not. I have tried to put my computer very briefly in DMZ, it has not helped. I have port forwarded.. does not help.

I cannot verify my files through the launch pad, and steam just re installs it (a two day process due to my lovely download speeds)

I have bypassed the router, changed cables, updated drivers etc. Support is giving me copy and paste responses that do no good.

Has anyone gotten this before and how did you resolve this? I would like to stress that this is on a fresh install of both game and windows with very limited programs on it, and cannot be hacked so don't bother posting that. Please and thanks in advance.
  2. Berk Benatmaca

Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_039.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_040.pack
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_034.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_041.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_042.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_043.pack
    *Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.
    Checking game installation...
    Found 223 file(s) to update.
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_043.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_042.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_034.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_041.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_044.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_045.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_046.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_047.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_048.pack

*Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.

Please Help Me. I'm From Turkey. Asset_34.pack failed.

*Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes
  3. Prince Planet

Guys, any solution on this? I am trying to reinstall the game and get the same errors.

The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.

Fri Aug 14 04:36:58 2015: BadFileSig - Resources/Assets/Assets_136.pack - http://pls.patch.station.sony.com/p...777/f62bc0cd0b5345c0f6588c9d19ea845cd1e?cb=JD

**** Starting at Fri Aug 14 17:45:07 2015 with plug-in 1.0.3.191 ****
    0314-00:00:01:Checking game installation...
    0314-00:00:02:Found 541 file(s) to update.
    05d8-00:00:02:Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_136.pack
    05d8-00:00:19:*Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_136.pack