LaunchPad Crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FinneganKaspar, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Aszrayel

Same problem here as well, game ran fine on Sunday, today the same problem described above.
  2. Maxence822

Generally that problem gets fixed within a few hours so come back in a few hours and try again!
  3. Aszrayel

Tried that still no joy. Uninstalled the game, re-installed the game, no joy. Added exceptions to my Anti Virus products, still no joy. Something odd is going on.
  4. THEMrBurns

Same here bud. I've unistalled and re-installed maybe 3 times now. Restarted my comp at least 5. And I've given the game anti-virus firewall exceptions. Tried sending a ticket to support but all the information they wanted was about router speed, connectivity, etc, etc even when I made it clear that "Hey, the launchpad login is the source of the problem".
  5. Attias

Just adding my name to the list of folks having trouble. This was my first time playing since last week and noticed a little update after launching from Steam. I've had 3 crashes in a row - never happened before so something in that little update screwed me up. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    Intel Core i73820@3.6Ghz
    16GB RAM, 64bit
    NVIDIA GTX 680 (Driver 350.12)
  6. Attias

Just adding that I went to "verify the integrity of the game cache" on Steams Local Files tab and there were several thousand files that needed to be re-acquired ! Wow, what the heck you guys, I've got a 2-hour download ahead of me now while it essentially re-installs the whole game by the looks of it ! There goes the last of my monthly download limit :mad:
  7. Thrust Bearing

This has been happening since the beginning of the game and it feels completely random. I always try turning off my virus protection and deleting the LaunchPad.Cache, but nothing changes. Dont bother with re-installing the game, you'll just get more frustrated. My best advice is to just quit the game for a couple of weeks.
  8. Attias

Well, I ended up re-downloading everything and the game has worked over the last 2 days. Now with this new patch, I'm back to the same problem. 340 files need to be re-downloaded - estimated 2 hours to do so. Um, Daybreak, you guys seem to have a big problem here. If every time you release a patch, it's going to require Steam to re-download all kinds of files, I'm just going to remove your game altogether, you're killing me with this.
  9. Attias

this is, by the way, in addition to the patch update - these extra files came from the Steam Local files tab that 'needed to be re-acquired"
  10. Metallic123

Any fix to this? Been like this for months now for me