Launcher not launching?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by V193R, Aug 19, 2015.

1. brianlol3

its missing a file
  2. Collin

Damn you are the most helpful person in the universe now everybody can see the world in a new light

So WHAT FILE IS MISSING?
  3. Roach75

Opened my own support ticket now too, don't get more gamebreaking than not being able to play :(
  4. JimmynutzRN

Heading to work, this crap better be resolved by the time I get home this afternoon!!!!!
  5. brianlol3

file:///Launchpad.libs/web/%22https://help.daybreakgames.com
  6. Roach75

As I understand it that is for linking the help page, but it does say that the launcher cannot connect so there is something wrong with the launcher build that is not allowing certain players PCs to connect with DBG to D/L or start the new launcher
  7. brianlol3

can you play roach75
  8. brianlol3

file:///Launchpad.libs/web/%22https://help.daybreakgames.com
  9. bonehead

I still can't... Tried reinstall etc no good ..firewall off virus checker off.. No good
  10. brianlol3

i have the same problem bonehead and ps2 techniqual do nothing
  11. bonehead

Ok so lets try and narrow this down.. It can't effect everyone else there would be a lot more messages..
    So I am in the UK on Windows 10 and use TALKTALK as my ISP.
  12. Carthage

I am in UK and use windows 8.1 - with BT as my ISP.
  13. Roach75

No, I can't even login, all I get is the launcher as seen in post 2 of this thread.

I've tried the reinstalls, admin rights and checked that the firewall is allowing everything. I cannot find some of the files that are supposed to be allowed in the firewalls list, but they are not being shown as blocked either so this is all very puzzling.

It's extremely frustrating, not having heard any info from the devs on this isssue to say they are even looking into it is worse.
  14. Friesenstahl

15. Roach75

Here's a question, who is using Mozilla Firefox as their default browser?
  16. Roach75

I clicked your link and my AV told me that site had been reported as harmful and was blocked, anyone in this thread able to open it?
  17. Roach75

on 2nd thoughts, maybe you shouldn't try?
  18. Carthage

I use google chrome as my default.
  19. Roach75

I had an issue with the Daybreak.com website in it's entirety a month back, I got the same message for these forums
  20. Friesenstahl

I tried.. all it does is downloading that mysterious .dll file. But since i don´t know for what it is usefull i deleted it from my PC.