Launcher Crashes after accepting - Terms of Service.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MrMeowskie, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Targaryen

Optimal Recommended System Requirements
    • Processor: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher (i7)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM (12GB RAM)
    • Hard Drive: 15 GB free (900GB Free)
    • Video Memory: 1,024 MB RAM (2GB)
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 500 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher (AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series)
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible (Yes)
    I also checked out the crashing and freezing link, tried those already.

Edit *My specs in brackets*
  2. Snowcock

I have the same problem, my computer specs are:
    -AMD Phenom B55 x4
    -Radeon HD6770 x2 XF (1024MB)
    -Windows 7 64
    -Corsair Force GT SSD
    -8GB Ram
  3. FlamingOgre

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    Im using steam and it keeps shoving me this when i try to log in.NM i got finaly in :) wish u all luck with your problems

4. BenneDoT

I got the same here and i have no idea what to do... i have tryed the solutions on all forums but all i get to is the agreement and then it freezes and quits in a matter of seconds.
    Intel i7
    Radeon HD 6950 2gb sapphire
    12gb ram varied latency
    Asrock fatality proffessional motherboard
    1 hard drive 1tb with 32 gb free
  5. BenneDoT

okokok, i got it to work people!! You have to go and delete the file npsoeact.dll from this location: C:\Users\(Your Account)\AppData\LocalLow\Sony Online Entertainment. with "youraccount meaning your windows login name. After you have done that it will reinstall some updates and it will succesfully launch it with you logged in already

BUT WHERE IS THE PLAY BUTTON?? I cant find where to start the game, is this another bug? -,-

EDIT: ok, when i change language on the launcher it shows a "retry" button where the play button should be, but only for about 2 sec. then the whole launcher crashes again...ZzzzZzzZZzz
  6. CEastwood

Same problem, any word from sony maybe?
  7. whyinsane

8. Demrock

Ehm not going to make a new account.....

Iam getting this error:

Probleemhandtekening:
    Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem:APPCRASH
    Naam van de toepassing:LaunchPad.exe
    Versie van toepassing:5.2.4.15
    Tijdstempel van toepassing:50ab88af
    Naam van foutmodule:D3d9.dll_unloaded
    Versie van foutmodule:0.0.0.0
    Tijdstempel van foutmodule:4ee53333
    Uitzonderingscode:c0000005
    Uitzonderingsmarge:6f3566c3
    Versie van besturingssysteem:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Landinstelling-id:1043
    Aanvullende informatie 1:0a9e
    Aanvullende informatie 2:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Aanvullende informatie 3:0a9e
    Aanvullende informatie 4:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0413

Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is, lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring:
    C:\Windows\system32\nl-NL\erofflps.txt
  9. BenneDoT

Since i cant edit my last message:
    I have succesfully logged in with a new account (did i really have to create a new account??)
    But instead of the launch button there is a "installing" button that tells you that you cant launch the gamr before your installation is complete...so im i supposed to wait or what?
    Sry im giving it up soon and i will not pick up this game before you can log in and play as any other normal game without having to sit for 6 hours+ and still have a non-working game.
  10. whyinsane

u have to make a new acc. maybe not but i dont now how, sry
    Before you install the .com version u have to delete the old version
  11. Demrock

Back to Eve people nothing to see here, just crash upon crash and no word from the techs.
  12. Delta880

Guys Guys!!!! im European (from Portugal) and i got the game to work!!! you must first create a station account here https://account.station.sony.com/reg/registration.action# and make sure the country you select is United States!! then click continue and blablabla do everything they say. When everything is over go here http://www.planetside2.com/ and click on Play Free, then it will say that you dont live on North America blablabla, just click the ''here'' link on the bottom left of the window, then when its over run the setup and then open it then just put your station account and password and press log in, when that is over accept the T&C terms (it wont crash anymore) and boom! there you are.
  13. theMaulus

Right i got the same problem (netherlands) first time i run the program it lets me enter all account info, then lets me accept, and after that actually the launcher starts....but then the problems start for some reason it is not able to get contact with the update server so it shuts down without an error, restarting the game launcher gives me the loading ring it makes like 2 full circles then it stop and shuts down again without error.

Befour the techys ask my specs:

I7 3770K 3.5Ghz
    Asus Sabertooth Z77
    Asus Radeon HD7770 - 2GB
    1TB free disk space
    62gig SSD
    8gig Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz

I allready tried to delete the .DLL file but that didn't really work.
  14. matroxNL

apperently this only happens to the european server, i installed it through steam now and just created an account that says it's from the united states and it works. netherlands here.
  15. madcabbageuk

I'm getting US one, as it seems to be the only solution. As usual, EU gets screwed over with crap service...
  16. theMaulus

i wonder when SOE is going to adress this problem...hopefully befour i get so pissed off about this that i just call the game a fail and get back to EVE....
  17. MareJade

my freind get's it too. I can play (2,7Ghz intel core duo/vista 64), but he gets the same issue like you guys. He have better processor (3Ghz) and guess what. Windows 7 64. Please help us customer service/tech support. What do you need to know to from us to trck down the cause of problem ?
  18. KrozzHairRage

I had the exact same problem as you guys. Solved it by making a US station account. but as you can probably guess from my username, i am quiete fed up with EU getting screwed and extremely bad customer service.
    This looks like a cool game, but if these technical ******ations don´t stop, im leaving it as fast as my harddrive can wipe it :mad:
  19. tigo

i can play the game but after some minutes it crashes and the error name is appcrash :(
    dont make fun to play like this :(
  20. Falc

Any update from SoE on the issue - last one was 4hrs ago about "work in progress" - which isn't very informative ...