Lattice Small Revamp - Link Satellites together?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Durwyn, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Durwyn

What would you guys think, if the devs linked together the satellites of AMP station, Tech Plant and Biolabs, thus allowing to capture every satellites, cutting off the 'main' base and beginning the assault.

That would allows more options to take the main base, and allow troops movement accross the base
  2. OldMaster80

I think they can't even do a simple thing like making safe drop default on the Valkryie. I think their only experiment with lattice has been a complete failure (as everyone with two neurons connected could expect). And I think they do not even invest 5 minutes to explain why some things like lmgs changes won't be pushed on live server.

Tldr: they will never touch lattice because 1) they don't know how to do it 2) it's a huge job beyond their current possibilities.
  3. Durwyn

They linked the 3 bases, close to each warpgate, together after some discussion, so it is feasible. ^^

What we don't know is how much work has been put into, to link them together ;)
  4. Durwyn

No matter how many hours i play, i still think this is a viable solution, seems i'm the only one to think that though :(