Latency issues on Emerald

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xCable, Dec 21, 2014.

1. xCable

After the G99 errors this morning the game would randomly stop working.

IE: I'm in a vanguard shooting a infiltrators and it doesn't hurt him however he and I can still move around. My gunner couldn't damage him either.

I was in a lightning shortly after. I took down a sundy. I was low on health. The driver and max bailed. As soon as the sundy went down the game went into some kind of slow motion. The max that bailed could have easily killed me but him and the driver just stood there as I killed them. The slow motion caused my aiming to slow down and the sundy shrapnel to slow down. I don't think it was a computer performance issue because my FPS was still around its average. It felt like I was playing max Payne or the matrix game for a moment. Maybe I just need to lay off the coffee.
    • Up x 1
  2. pnkdth

Same on EU servers. Class abilities have a life of their own, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

The G99 errors earlier were an isolated issue. We had a small interruption in the network but it should be good now! If you still have issues, I recommend you all submit in a support ticket.