Lasher X2 review, in-depth with solo/squad strategy proper.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Wrel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Wrel Developer

Let me know what you think.
    Even being that long, I'm sure there's something I missed!
    • Up x 3
  2. LowTechKiller

Excellent video...I can't wait to pick up the Lasher once I'm finished with my Auraxium journey with the SVA-88. That is, if SOE doesn't nerf it between now and then.

By the way, do you play much with (Ctrl+F10) no HUD, or is that done just for video presentation?

Thanks!

..........................RUN MAX....RUN..!!!
  3. Wrel Developer

It was just for the video. I only really turn off my interface for recording select bits, or to remove the interface while guiding a Phoenix Rocket so that I can make ESF cry.
  4. Malebranche

Nice vid. I really like your PS2 vids because they are very informative. And I got a good laugh when you TKed that idiot- seems to me that the higher ones BR rank goes the more arrogant they are to their own allies. :eek:
  5. bogroll

It's a situational weapon: every time I pull one, I'm in exactly the wrong situation. Will try and do better <groan>. Great vid as always Wrel.
  6. Nkrisc

It is somewhat situational, though I picked one up not too long ago and I've found more situations where I'm useful and able to get lots of kills than situations where I feel the Lasher is the wrong weapon to be using.

In any super intense CQC situations I find the Lasher to be lacking, but those types of battles aren't always so common.
    • Up x 1