[Suggestion] Lasher needs slight buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Ragnarox

Well lasher could be buffed little since they are nerfing ADS of our heavies...velocity of 100m/s makes it sucky weapon for long and cqc ranges.
    at least 200-250m/s. And I can't stand that god awful annoying sound anymore. It needs new sound.
  2. Luminus

I would give the Lasher acceleration so that its close quarters velocity is essentially unchanged but Lasher rain is more reliable.
    I am also really not so fond of the projectile broadcasting to the whole battlefield where the person firing is.
  3. AxiomInsanity87

I like feeling special when I use it though. Like the chaingun.
  4. 00000000000000000000

Its amazing in biolabs.

And that's about it imo.
  5. Colinljx

That trash needs way more than a "slight buff", even engineer turrets can do a much better suppression job. Killing power is always the deciding factor for any weapon.
  6. Thardus

Don't buff the Lasher, people will realize how good it is, then they'll nerf it too far.
    • Up x 1
  7. AlterEgo

This.
    Summarized the situation of VS weapon usage for the past 2.5 years:eek:
  8. Ragnarox

Y too many TR whiners around who want to nerf everything except them. But lasher definetely needs velocity buff. At least 200-250m/s.
  9. Pikachu

If you think current sound is bad then you should have heard the old noise it used to make before vanu firing round revamp.
  10. Ragnarox

I like the old sound and hipfire crosshair :D
  11. Tratt

Or tower defenses when you are trying to suppress the staircases (And the TR/NC forget about using LAs)
  12. Thardus

Basically, if you have any sort of high-ground, and the enemy is trying to advance, the Lasher is broken as all hell.