[BUG] Laser with bullet drop?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IGELmitDEAGLE, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyNyo

What would you know? You NC infidel of the revolution. And either its a bug or you have one of the VS sniper rifles with plasma drop.
  2. Aghar30

the only sniper rifles that all have drop are the bolt actions, even VS bolt snipers have bullet drop (just less). The vs weapons are supposed to have 0 bullet drop but lose more damage over range than the other factions. So this is a bug.
  3. IGELmitDEAGLE

So its going to fixed soon™

They have clearly missed to add it in one of all those patches and hotfixes since it has been reported.
  4. IGELmitDEAGLE

5. Erendil

This has been around since Beta. AFAIK all VS automatic weapons suffer from this while in single-fire mode (possibly burst-fire mode too, don't remember). I bug reported it a few times and have personally seen it on the SVA-88, Flare, and Pulsar C.

I don't care about it tho since you don't need to use a different fire mode to fire single or burst shots.
  6. Goretzu

A laser would also have a "projectile" velocity of 299792458 m/s, which is a tad faster than PS2 ones. :eek:
  7. IGELmitDEAGLE

Nope it would be ~90 km/s.
  8. ExarRazor

depends on which definition of plasma they're using

if they're using the liquid definition, then yes, it would drop and lsoe speed

if they're using the gaseous definition, then it wouldnt drop or lose speed, but would dissipate over time

given the fact that vs generally have no bullet drop, and higher damage degredation, i'd say they're using the gaseous definition
  9. IGELmitDEAGLE

New week, new try.
  10. IGELmitDEAGLE

11. StormStrafe

This will never get fixed. This game is not friendly to semi-automatic. If you like semi-automatic like I do, you're just not a happy camper. Would be nice to dust off my Warden someday. But no.
  12. IGELmitDEAGLE

I dont really use it.

I am just going to bumb this thread until it is fixed. Think of it as a little experiment. for the lulz
    • Up x 1
  13. FoxFox

Guys, to be clear, our weapons fire Vanu's love, which is affected by gravity in proportion to her disappointment with you.
    • Up x 1
  14. Dvine

NANITES

/THREAD
  15. IGELmitDEAGLE

[THREAD]
    Cookie!
    [IMG]
  16. IGELmitDEAGLE

17. S1eB

The corvus also has a bug in single shot mode where it fires a normal round and has bullet drop, not sure if it's been fixed but it was there last time I used the Corvus.
  18. Kireles

It's been there since beta with the Corvus and CME. SOE give not even a single sh't for the bugs present in VS weapons, just like the Blueshift's which they advertise in the tool tip as being built for accuracy over the VM1 yet it has the worst COF of all weapons ever combined and multiplied by infinity.... feels like it anyway.... basically you're wasting your time even mentioning it.
  19. WalrusJones

:eek:
    NOOOOO!
  20. IGELmitDEAGLE

Why do they suck hate us so hard?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.