Large Amount of Reverb

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Baphomet2231, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Baphomet2231

So today I launched back into PS2 to play a little before prime time. However, I noticed something was "off" with my sound. It sounded super weird and I couldn't put my finger on it until I "alt-tab"ed. When I shoot or anything loud happens, I would Alt-tab and I can hear this pretty prominent reverb. I never had that reverb before. It gets so bad during big fights that things sound drained out as the reverb is overlapping each other. I looked all around online but no one seems to have the problem. I reinstalled through the launcher twice, I uninstalled through steam. Nothing seems to be fixing the problem. I have Steel Series Arctis 7s and this isn't happening in any other game but PS2. If anyone had any idea what is going on please help.
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Next time you encounter this, please screenshot or record the location where you are on the map. Certain map locations have sound parameters that could be faulty and create unwarranted reverb.
  3. Baphomet2231

Most of the times I test this is whenever I'm at the VR or Warpgate. More accurately Amerish and Oshur Warpgates.
    • Up x 1
  4. Mithril Community Manager

Noted, thanks!