LA Voyeurism

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by lickpoison, Dec 10, 2012.

1. lickpoison

So, I just realized how much fun it is to hide up in the top of a tree with a scope, looking down on everybody and just watching them run around like little ants. Anybody else do this sometimes or am I just weird?
    • Up x 1
  2. Lightwolf

Yep. I was at the VS tech plant on Indar today, spent a good ten minutes in a tree watching the battle ebb and flow.
  3. Iridar51

I hereby suggest we use term 'voyeur' from now on to describe LA who mainly spotts (Q) enemies for his allies from safe position with good observing capabiities.
    • Up x 3
  4. Boogy

LA and Infi sitting in a tree
    S.P.O.T.T.I.N.G. enemy!
  5. Achmed20

Objection!
    unrealistic, because infils cant get up trees
  6. Boogy

Drop pods, spawn beacons, bailing out of ESF, jumping from a sundy roof, etc...
  7. Urquhart

Yes..i happen to do that a lot..especially funny when none of the two battling sides are actually your own.
  8. MarlboroMan-E

There's a huge tree in front of a tech plant. Not sharing which one cause I'm a dick that way. I love getting in it, watching, and picking off dudes that are standing still.
  9. Wily

It's one of my favorite things to do too. One time, I watched the entire enemy line go past me in my tree. They used the tree for cover for a bit. I had great fun pouring bullets into anyone who popped his head out to look past the tree. I couldn't believe none of them looked up.

I love to sit there, watch where they're moving to, and pick them off where I can. One of my favorites is the old Audie Murphy thing where if you've got a single file line coming at you, shoot the rear guy first, then work your way forward. It amazes me how often this works.
  10. blzbug

I would sometimes do that as an inf in PS1. Just sit on the top of a hill and watch the beautiful chaos of battle. There's nothing like Planetside for delivering that kind of scale. Just imagine when they get the infantry rendering distance up to a better level.