LA Suit Slot: What's your choice?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Spectre9000, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Krona

Nade bandolier.
  2. Lokas

Because that's what I got practiced and good with in Beta and I just haven't splurged on the points yet for Flashbangs. Even if I had, I would still probably use the IR/NV scope just because it gives me full field of view when it's up and has very very good sights. As for it being short range? Yeah, absolutely. But I'm terribad at mid to long range combat with my LA. Not gonna pretend otherwise. You put me in a building with six guys, I can probably kill the lot of them without breaking a sweat. Throw a half-competent medic/LA/HA in a building across the way, and I'll probably die trying to burst-fire him to death. I just prefer to move cover to cover and get nuts to butts close, but that's just me.

Smoke grenades help there too, as they can provide visual cover to keep enemies from drawing a bead on you. Whereas the flash you gotta try and get it relatively close to the guy.

I do plan on trying Flashbangs at some point though. I'm definitely interested in seeing if they yield any noticeable difference in my performance.
  3. Vortok

Seems like every other shooter game has trouble tracking shotgun accuracy and treats each pellet as a shot for one trigger pull, allowing accuracy rates well over 100%. It's amusing that devs are still overlooking it after so many years.
  4. Meiu

I am a big fan of flash bangs, because they have a much larger distance than other disorienting types and it lasts 6 seconds.
  5. Antivide

Eh, I use the armor cert.

More health > Everything else

Extra health as a cert is just a bad idea, I'm going to roll extra health for EVERYTHING as long as SOE keeps it in the game.

Just a broken cert in general.
  6. Chancellor Gowron

shield capacitor gives me less downtime if i infiltrate a tower or facility and keep doing sneak attacks. If you and an enemy take eachother's shields down, there will be a small window where you can flank them with your shields up while theirs are still recharging

grenades when i know there will be clumps like when i c4 rush a sundy

ammo when i use shotgun slugs or i know I'm going to be behind enemy lines without support
  7. LameFox

Run speed. If I use LA it's because I want to be mobile.