[Suggestion] LA adrenaline pump revamp

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DaveyJ, May 12, 2014.

1. DaveyJ

I have notice three things in my short time on forumside and they are

1.) Nobody wants adrenaline pump for a suit slot unless buffed

2.) LA need a tool slot

3.) LAs want more mobility (general opinion)

So my idea is a literal adrenaline pump

That is similar to the gun from a tf2 medic in appearance but has a series of red tubes that look like the heal utility but yellow and when you left click it looks like it's injecting you and the tube drains and turns grey. You would also have an ability to right click and hold and all the tubes will inject you at once

What it would do

The left click ability would give + 200% jump height,speed and sprint speed and would red the screen around the edges for about 10-30 seconds

The right click ability would give + 1000% of the same and would blur the screen so only a middle sized hole appeared in the center of the screen and it would last for about 2 seconds however for another 30 you would have a 75% reduction to all of the above to balance ( I mean you've just overdosed on raw adrenalin)

Feedback would be appreciated and I also have ideas for a black fuel injector for your JJ's and a yellow one for weapons handling such as accuracy ads speed switch speed and ES ones but only have an iPad so can't type to much
  2. DaveyJ

3. Kayth

I think it would still be better as a passive, just with a couple more ranks. I'm not sure how I feel about a tool that only acts as a buff, maybe if it was an alternative to JJ it would be functionally better.
  4. Bankrotas

Eh. Simple way to do AP is to make it sprint activateable mini max charge with 30-45s internal cooldown.