Kool Infiltration

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Jan 12, 2014.

1. DrankTHEKoolaid

Hey guys, here is just a little montage I whipped up. It actually took me a little while since I haven't been playing too much infiltrator lately, but I hope it's worthy of your views. Thanks as always, take care!

• Up x 5
  2. IIXianderII

oh man, the commissioner
    • Up x 1
  3. DrankTHEKoolaid

Oh and just to clear up any confusion because there is a few comments on this, STLYoungblud is MY TR alt. It's not the real STLYounblood who most people know is a friend of mine. I picked that name as a joke obviously, but it is me lol.
  4. BloodyG

Really nice gameplay, but your enemys look like they play the first time,
    killing 2 guys next to a Max on flat ground and still get away :D.

I can't even imagine to play with such smooth fps... today i had to put up with 15fps in a 3way fight it was hell i tell ya HELL!!111
  5. Inf1nite

I feel ya bro...
  6. K2k4

Nice jerb.
  7. AnuErebus

Love the moment around 1:45 where you're attempting to shoot the guy with no bullets. =)
  8. DrankTHEKoolaid

Lol not to make excuses for my incompetence but I think it was because I actually had been revived after doing some spraying and not much killing moments before the clip started.
  9. Get2dachoppa

You had a nice shooting gallery behind that tree with all those TR heads popping up for you.

Also, I see you wear the purple spandex on Mattherson! Glad you're on my side!