Kompaniet Recruiting (SWE)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by sauna, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Dinapuff

Ser frem til å samarbeide med Kompaniet og håper dere snakker med Ulysses om å bli med i NCTO og lokalt / daglig om dere greier å få opp 1 squad med folk som stiller ingame om vi kjører OP. Vi talast ingame guta.
  2. cassan0va

Oh the glory days:/

Cant say i remember much regarding names apart from agencies.
    Remember you always doing your engineer thing if im not mistaken
  3. sauna

Just a bump that we're playing again and we'd like some more company :).
    And yes, we're still all Swedes and drunk most of the time if you're wondering.

Skål!
  4. sappyskass

Hvad med os fra resten af norden?
  5. sauna

Om du förstår svenska och kan göra dig förstådd så är det inga problem ;).
    Snacka med mig ingame så kan vi spela lite ihop och se!
  6. sauna

[IMG]

Our victorious lineup in Global Agenda that won the first season together with our alliance Mpire :).
    Good times!

Ps. notice my helmet, reward for winning ;), don't remember name but it was the **** back then!
  7. SebDollar

Godt at se jer tilbage!! Nu flere fulde Vikinger nu bedre
  8. sauna

9. sauna

Some of us have started playing again and are having great fun.
    If you want to join use a link in my signature or send me a message here or on IRC.

We want members who want to be with US and noone else, members for the long haul.
    We will be playing ArcheAge in the months to come as well so it would increase your chance of joining if you're into that as well ;).

Cheers!
  10. sauna

If any swedes want to take part in learning PS2 and joining us, we're doing some tutorials similar to: http://www.twitch.tv/saunah/b/563806321 (I'm a bit tired but they seemed to catch on pretty quick) :).