Kompaniet Recruiting (SWE)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by sauna, Mar 4, 2013.

1. sauna

Salutations!

Kompaniet is now recruting a small number of skilled teamplayers who put the outfit and the squad first.
    We're all Swedes and veterans in both FPS and MMO gaming. Most of us are old timers with backgrounds going back to Ultima Online and Quake. Kompaniet was a force to be reckoned with in PS1 and - despite how zerg-friendly PS2 is - try to be the same in PS2.
    Kompaniet has played many games professionally in the past. Now we're more casual but with a serious attitude and focus on constantly improving skill and teamplay.

If you like...
    - Small scale combat (we do attack/defense on objectives/satellites around zergs, nibbling at them)
    - Focusing on objectives (we don't abuse spawncamping or just cert farm all day, we like to fight good players with similar numbers)
    - Outsmarting your enemy (we always try to flank enemies and try to stay ahead of their plans)
    - Infantry combat (we're mainly all infantry and pull vehicles when we're outnumbered)

...and want to join, we'd like you to:
    - Be swedish or at least speak the language
    - Have a beard
    - Have played FPS games in teams before
    - Be a teamplayer, we don't care if you're a god going solo with LA and shotguns, spamming your proximity mines around you. We just care if you can aim a real weapon and follow the group.
    - Not care about K/D-ratio, if we try to attack something we'll spawn 100+ times if necessary as long as we win

A very important thing is that you're a cool guy and not a duschpåse and don't say things like "LOL" or "OMG" and just want to farm certs with the latest OP stuff.
    The most important thing is to have fun!

We use Teamspeak, so will you.

Kompaniet can be reached at:
    Web: www.kompaniet.nu
    IRC: #kompaniet @ QuakeNet
    Email: sauna@kompaniet.nu

Looking for Twitter/Facebook/Etc? Don't. We're old school as fucccckk.

[IMG]

Shouting BRÖÖÖÖÖLL and SKÅL since 2000!
  2. cassan0va

Synd att ni kör som NC:)
  3. sauna

:). Nah, we like to be underdogs and still kill people in their faces! No crutches, no whine.
  4. IMTasty

So sad the see fellow Swedes being deceived and tricked into joining NC due to NC advertisers making them blue and yellow for that specific purpose. Sad to see such a fall from grace from my countrymen.

Svenskar ska inte döda varandra, byta till TR, förrädare, ni gör mig besviken. :p
  5. Weirdkitten

I still have nightmares about you guys and your vanguard columns from the early PS1 days, back when I was a brainwashed TR trooper. Happy I'm on your side this time :)
  6. cassan0va

Meh vem vill spela Prowler Republic.. ;)
  7. sauna

Hääh, one might think that is the reason, as we are quite patriotic. NC was picked in 2003 in PS1 due to them being the lowest population ;).

Hehe cool :). Yeah, we were very active in the early days of PS1. Top 5 grinders on Werner were 4 from Kompaniet and AzK for quite some time, iirc.
    We rolled with vanguards some but mostly we charged into bases with a sundy (or "bokbussen" as we call it), putting hack on and waited for the zerg.
    I think there's some quotes from the old PS1 forums here: http://www.kompaniet.nu/index.php?site=about

Oh well, we're mostly 6-8 guys on now, it doesn't quite cut it if you want to do something more strategic.
    Ideally we'll want to be a full squad alot of the time so send in thoise applications!
  8. IMTasty

Jag har typ inga certs i Min Prowler, level ett acquisition timer och level 1 ammunition tror jag. Sexiga kamoflauge dock, och det är det som räknas. :D

Ah, well, not everyone is perfect, I guess you were young back then and made a mistake, at least you accept living with your mistakes and accept the consequences, instead of running from them like a VS. ;)
  9. RF404

TR vs NC = Danskar vs Svenskar

Jag vet vilken sida jag väljer
  10. cassan0va

Vet jag med.. Vanu:D
  11. IMTasty

Billig sprit + snygga tjejer + bacon. Jag kan leva med det. Är redan hälften Norsk endå, så går inte riktigt att lita på. :D

Jag vet bara två flaggor med lila i dem... Dominikanska och en med all regnbågens färger. :D
  12. sauna

Edit: added the playstyle of Kompaniet so people can know what kind of combat to expect.
  13. sauna

Hey!

Kompaniet is very slowly growing, the other day we broke our record with 11 members online!
    However we would like to run a full squad more or less all the time so if you're a swede without an outfit. Give us a tell!

Skål och vrååååååål!
  14. sauna

As the summer fades away, more and more people are ready to start gaming again. We therefor once again open up our recruitment for an intense gaming fall and winter :).

So if you're a lonely Swede that want to hang out with us old timers and think you have something to bring to the table. Give me a tell ingame or send an email to "sauna@kompaniet.nu".

Our website is currently under relocation, it will be up momentarily however!

SKÅL!

PS. If you want to see examples on how we play and sound check out www.twitch.tv/saunah
  15. Mordus

Surströmming
  16. sauna

17. Gurra

Tur man e skåning å e lite bättre än båda 2 ^^

Trevligt att se en svensk outfit iaf.
    • Up x 1
  18. YamiNoTenshi

Du är de värsta av båda sidor :p
  19. Rook

FYI: Kompaniet pwned faces in Global Agenda in its first half year. Tho I recognize only a few names from back then, like sauna and BjQrn, it's nice to see them over here. :)
    • Up x 1
  20. sauna

o/

:), almost everyone from our GA lineup was in PS2 as well but most have quit. Maybe we'll have a stronger squad when autumn hits and the Hossin/Resource revamp update arrives, as most of us are eager to see what they will do with future updates and balancing.

Edit: Found some old GA videos, good times!

vs Animosity
    vs Pain