Koltyr blows

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sprant Flere-Imsaho, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

Nobody has ever used it as anything but a waiting room. Delete it, nuke it from orbit, whatever. If we must have a waiting room, then turn it into a carnival. I want Hot Wheels like race tracks where I can drive my flash/harasser through a loop. I want teleporters to platforms hovering 10 miles up so I can re-enact Felix Baumgartner's skydive. NPCs that shoot back. Obstacle courses in the air to fly my ESF through. A low gravity area where a max can jump over a triple stack or a low/zero friction floor. Anything remotely distracting. Because unless there's someone already in-game that I want to play with, I just log out when I get dumped in that dump.
    • Up x 1
  2. adamts01

I went there with a buddy to practice dogfighting, only to find out there's no friendly fire, even outside the warpgate.... Wtf Daybreak? I ended up switching factions and going back while using Discord. The frustrating thing is that Koltyr was universally criticized as a bad idea before they did it, but they went ahead and made it anyway. VR is infinitely more useful. It's just so frustrating. I'd love to support this game, but I just can't.
  3. Twin Suns

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see a Max shot out of a cannon.

o7
  4. Desann

Yup. As a PS1 vet, PS2 beta tester, i told them it was a bad idea. You have BR to practice, let the noobs learn how us vets did, the hard way.

Instead of doing that, they could have, you know, added more damn maps. PS1 had ELEVEN main planets with i think FIVE asteroid/caves on an interconnected lattice system. Not some 1 map at a time locked sillyness.