Keep getting disconnected from the server after 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Starkin, May 7, 2023.

1. Starkin

I have tried reinstalling the game and vpn but to no avail, I keep getting disconnected from the servers. All was fine up until a few days ago. I have not changed anything. PS: I am on COBALT server.
    • Up x 1
  2. RevJimJonez

Same problem, I've tried US East, West and even an EU server two US servers were less than 100 ping and the EU server was about 110 or 120. Played on them for intermittent times, sometimes 30 minutes and sometimes maybe close to an hour then all the sounds start looping, everyone is either motionless or phasing through walls (players and vehicles) then 90 seconds or so later "You have been disconnected from the server". Restarted, rebooted, reinstalled and about 7 hours later still the same problem. I've been playing the game off and on for about six years, 260 ish hours invested in the game and left last time for the same problems. I've got a whole new gaming rig, different ISP where I live now (new house not even in the same state) so I can say with relative safety that I doubt it's something I'm doing on my end. Secondarily I can play other MMOs, WoW, STO, SWTOR, and Overwatch with completely consistency and no disconnects. I really like PS2, I'll probably reinstall and try it again in 7 or 8 months just because it is really great when it works reliably.
    • Up x 1