Karver's Raiders, Time to Make Vanu Kill Terrans Again

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Karver_Durane, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Karver_Durane

I've been playing Planetside 2 for a little over three years now, across five different accounts. Ever since the beginning I've played Vanu, and my experience with the faction has been great. In 2016 I stopped playing for a while, and now that I've come back, I'm disappointed. I remember back in 2015 being in DaPP and coordinating with two other DaPP run platoons, warpgating Terrans and Smurfs for fun. Now it seems that any sense of organization within the Vanu outfits has deteriorated to that of the NC. As such, I've decided that the best way to resolve the issue would be to create and run my own outfit and attempt to gather up some like-minded players. Look guys, we've always been out-popped, but up until now I've never seen the Vanu losing so badly, and it needs to change. I am going to attempt to make that change. Which is why I'm putting this up on the forums, to try and put that change into affect.

Not bad for an introduction right? Now that you're interested, let me explain what this outfit is looking for and what I'm going to require of you. First and foremost, there is no commitment to the outfit required. Come or go as you please, be inactive as long as you want. All this outfit wants from you is to participate when it comes to get things done. To that end, I ask for three things. Your trust in your leaders, your faith in their plans, and enough good old fashioned effort and ***-kicking to accomplish our objectives. If you do have the faith for it, join me. Let's get back to killing Terrans again, people!