K2k4 Stalkermode 2

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by K2k4, Apr 5, 2014.

1. K2k4

New video out. Finally got a couple of kill streaks actually recorded. I'm no guru and I'm not the best at aiming, but there's some lessons in positioning and trigger discipline in the video for new players.

Also here's Stalkermode 1 since I never made a forum post about it. It's more raw and uncut than the new video but hopefully it's at least entertaining to some people.

• Up x 1
  2. Rafutela

That magic miss @ 2.56 make me laugh so hard.
  3. ShinBreaker

Seems like normal gameplay. Good thing they are keeping the quick knife option in this game. It could of rendered the pistol/xbow+knife combo useless.
    AND LOL, 2:55
  4. K2k4

It dawned on me I'm producing videos faster than I'm getting good footage with which to produce good videos.

Ah well, enjoy.
  5. iller

hmm.....

almost entirely against low BR's.
    whole video was also only against N.C. (aka: Non Cognizant)
    Kept body shotting other infiltrators most times, when Xbow headshot deals 900+ dmg (OHK)
    soundtrack couldn't possibly be any LESS fitting for the weapon/tactics
    a "Streak" is usually several kills in rapid succession ... not multiple kills over a long period of time where speeding up the playspeed shortens the percieved time between kills
  6. K2k4

I will answer your criticisms. Yes there were low br targets. Unfortunately I don't get to choose who I fight against. I will try to filter my footage to more quality kills instead of just streaks.
    Nc is fotm and they were where I was fighting. I will try to include footage of me owning vs in a similar fashion.
    I have been working on aiming at the head. I find body shot plus knife easier to pull off than consciously aiming.
    There is a story about the song used in the last video. I wanted to put only original music in my videos but my amp stopped working. So I used one of the songs I had from before. Admittedly not a good choice but a test to see people's responses.
    As for speeding things up. It was more to keep the video engaging as watching somebody wait for opportunities can be boring.
  7. iller

You're right, they're only criticisms at this juncture. You say you record a lot of footage, and imply this is a major productive outlet for yourself, correct? ....well as content choice/variety improves, you'll get constructive criticism next. (with still just a hint of condemnation towards Waterson :rolleyes:)
  8. Jawarisin

You're just jealous, we've got everything :3 Best infiltrators, Top outfits for all 3 factions, best air outfits. And now you have them videos with gameplays.

I smell jeaaaaaaaaaalous :rolleyes: