K/D All servers all factions.(repost from reddit).

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldorn

I miss Low Tax. Used to get a really good fight whenever you saw that tag around. :(

Not saying that they don't deserve a balance pass. Last place everywhere is pretty clear proof they do; just saying its already been confirmed. So lets take the next step while waiting on the dev team's ruling.

I unfortunately; don't have a solution to the fizzling out players.
  2. axiom537

/Agree and if you consider how many more kills the TR are getting with the Maurader and even the VS version to a lesser extent verses the NC that might just make up the K/D difference. The follow up problem regarding the harasser and the three factions, is the the NC really have no good infantry based counter to the Harasser. The TR have the Striker, which is the best counter and the VS have the Hit scan lancer and the ZOE Max. The NC Phoenix doesn't have a chance in hell of consistently hitting a harasser and even the ravens on the MAX are too slow to hit a harasser.

The NC are thus forced to use the Decimator or Annihilator vs Anti-infantry Harassers and in the process our infantry is getting torn to shreds. I know from experience that if you take an NC AI harasser into TR and or VS you get ripped apart from the ZOE's and the strikers, but when TR or VS drive their AI harassers through our infantry ranks the only damage they seem to be taking is from the helmets of dead NC denting their hoods.
    • Up x 1
  3. Vorpal

The Harasser situation is real. Harassers are ludicrously strong right now and NC is particularly ill-suited to counter them. If harassers were actually vulnerable to small arms fire this would be less of an issue.

I've long felt that VS weapons are the easiest to use (plus of course, ZOE max) and TR are a good mid range, while NC are the weakest. This seems to bear that out.
    • Up x 2
  4. Rivotril

This!!. I think this is the main problem of all balance, nerf, buff changes they do.
  5. Cab00se187

Heh, I know the feeling. Had a repair sunder out last night. Huge battle at regent rock. I was surround by Vanguards and lightnings and my sunder gets destroyed by a harasser.....
  6. Rabbitofdoom

-Ill give you a hint about bilion medics. Its called Gaus rifle.
    -With pug it varies but if you roll with a squad that is mostly made by outfits at lest not zerg ones you might find instead a suspicious lack of HA when RL support is not needed. If you see one he is either a newbie or guy rocking Anchor, EM6 or a shotie/smg.
    -You dont want to let mag dictate range. Vanny vs mags at long range always ends up with extended slugfeast with way to many vannguards going splat.
    -Could be somehow Matterson specific. I only see raven maxes indoors when ZOE are expected. If i see a running max its becuase he missed/lost his fun bus.
    -Happens with every faction.
    -I see plenty tho i must admit that NC and VS inflitrators with SMG are less common than TR. (i swear to god somtimes its like there is one behind every damn corner.)
  7. Goretzu

It is difficult to understand how/why they left it this long, especially when they nerfed some vehicles weapons for being too strong, but left others equally as strong (or stronger).
    • Up x 1
  8. Goretzu

It's the range, it makes them less useful outdoors than they should be. :( (and makes Fractures even better, relatively).
  9. Kitakami

If you were a gambling man, and SOE ran another WDS event, where would your money be?

Mine would be on NC coming third, and I think that would be a safe bet.
    • Up x 2
  10. libbmaster

NC weapons have a higher learning curve, and other factions have an abundance of "anti-everything" weapons.
  11. GeorgeBrown

For every death someone gets, someone else gets a kill, so the average KD should be 1.00 or more, especially with combat medics in play. So why is it that the average KD is clearly a lot less than !?
  12. Dead soldier

sucides and teamkills is my #1 guess.
  13. Revanmug

14. Tito

NC its hard mode
    • Up x 2
  15. DatVanuMan

The NC need a buff. NOW. I mean, I still think they fight better than the TR, but I can't stand it seeing how badly they're doing. We need the devs to focus on making the game more asymmetrically balanced, just to show that each faction ACTUALLY has well-implemented traits.
  16. Kalivix

I would say its odd bringing back such a old thread but then again its nice to see more evidence of how bad NC gear is in general, we really are the hard mode faction, after months of play you can finally learn to compensate for their stuff (well except the awful MAX which has no range so you can't compensate) but other factions just keep getting new players who find it easy to get kills.

Still if I've learnt anything from PS2 its that to SOE absolute proof doesn't mean anything, only complaining VS matter apparnetly.
    • Up x 1
  17. RomulusX

Clearly NC just redeploys more

also- less spammable vehicles to infantry farming
  18. Typhoeus

You realize the last guy to post before you was libbmaster, Dec 9, 2013?

Necropost ooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo spoooOOOOOoookkkkkyyyyyy :eek:
    • Up x 1
  19. Lamat

I remember these days when NC used to complain a lot. A small buff seemed to stop the complaining and then NC had over population problems. Being the largest population on a server sucks.

I sort of miss the old Waterson days, fighting hordes of TR, VS were a small yet elite faction. NUC would come in and lock down a capture point, not to capture a base, just to hold it as long as they could against a larger force.
    • Up x 1
  20. Badname1886

I was curious about this issue, which I think is still standing despite being **** old.
    I mean you can literally see it.

What I've noticed is:
    When net code works correctly and all my shots hit, I deal the expected damage.
    When net code is **** because of big fights or the usual server limitations, vs instakill me, yet my weapon deals one third of the damage.

My understanding is that the highest the ROF of your weapon, the higher the advantage you have when the server is performing like ****.
    Check it out yourself as NC, you'll notice it very easily.

Point is, something must be done, this issue is ******* ridiculous, since obviously there's no such 'good players choose vs' ********.
    The problem is in the weapons or the faction balance in general.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.