Just wanted to report ..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hatamoto, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Hatamoto

The game stutters and runs very unsmooth since the last couple of updates (last ninja patch didnt fix anything that i can see). Perhaps you need to acknowledge that there seems to have been performance issues introduced after GU12 and friends before releasing hotfixes for fairly mundane stuff. I swear i cant stand the sluggish performance at the moment and play for 20 seconds tops these days. 40 fps feels like 25 and lets not discuss what 38 feels like.

Are we seriously going to have to wait for multicore support till christmas because the game is being optimized to run on the PS4? Until then consider the game unplayable, im not touching it before a major improvement in performance.
    • Up x 1
  2. Macchus

barely played since the patch before last myself . Performance issues , serious monetization , and of course the Resource changes causing lots of lower levels to give up , are my main reasons ...
  3. BlackDove

Before GU12 I could not only run this game on my desktop, but also on my laptop(on much lower settings). Now I am getting 0-15 FPS on my laptop. GU12 and its hotfix have pretty much broken the game again.
  4. wwwjdx

bumping for notice