Just started to get Hitching Today- now the game is barely playable.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Waratorium, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Waratorium

Until the recent hotfix, I had never gotten warping or hitching. After the hotfix I started to get a fair bit more warping, and today I started to get hitching for the first time.

Ever since the hotfix, the player found solution to hitching (deleting the duplicate physx thread) no longer works.

The hitching has gotten to the point where it hitches a crapload to the point where the game freezes up and crashes. I would really like to get back to playing with my outfit but today's hitching has been bad enough to make that no longer possible.

I hope that tomorrow the hitching wont happen- tonight its been happening no matter how much I log in/out, restart, change graphics settings, etc etc. If it happens every time I play the game really will be unplayable for me.

I know there are people complaining about banshees and voice chat and all kinds of things, but I think this hitching problem really should take first priority, as it is an issue preventing a lot of people from being able to play the game at all.

If anyone has a solution I am all ears.
  2. FrozenTampon

Changing the affinity to one core in task manager has been working for me, although you lose fps.