JUST IN: PPA nerfed!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by KO-tic, Oct 15, 2014.

1. vanu123

Without buffs to the mag itself to keep it competetive it is just as bad as it is.
  2. vanu123

Almost every pistol is close range situational except the comissioner and underboss which can be okay at mid range. We are the purple faction not teal faction. If you want dark camo finish the directive.
    Shotguns have drop, Sniper rifles have drop, our tank has drop, it is balanced by the slower velocity that they already have.
    Blue****s are not the best, NC max still dominates in close and the TR max and VS max are equal at range.
    The NC mine blends in.
    THANK GOD FOR ART DEV BIAS, OUR WEAPONS MAY SUCK BUT WE LOOK PRETTY DARN GOOD!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO a mag can kill a vanguard and prowler in a few seconds? XD it has the slowest DPS of all the MBTs and even an AP lightning with maxed reload has more DPS than the mag.
    Its a flying pancake thats how.
    Mossies have the smallest overall hitbox
    The VX is like the jag and trac 5 with a slower velocity.
    Cougar>PulsarC
    SVa88 was already nerfed and the NS 15 is one of the most accurate LMGs and the T32 is great for supression.
    TMG>Flare>Garbage>Ursa
    MSWr is a copy of the orion with a faster velocity.
    Armistice.......
    Scout rifles as a whole are garbage, warden is okay.
    Considering the phoenix is the only weapon in the game that you can fire from 100% safety, it is the best close-mid range weapon.
    How does the lasher bring more to the team IT ONLY BRINGS 13 YEARS WEAPONS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst part is that most of that is from friendlies mindlessly wandering in front of me and splash that wasn't even in the area.

We have the least variety, no trait, worst MBT with no particular role, etc.
    But hey at least we still look fabulous.
  3. Syphers

Woa you're clueless and biased and here you go again with "We are the purple faction not teal faction. If you want dark camo finish the directive." You don't seem to understand that i'm talking about CAMO COVERAGE. Blueshifts average roughly the same TTK as a NC Slug AI in close range except that you don't have to reload every 2 kills and that you can reliably kill at medium range and beyond, I know I play the 3 factions unlike you obviously, Blueshifts>Mercies. For overall performance/usage i'd pick Blueshifts twice over NC AI. Now about the weapons I suggest that you actually take a look at their stats or better yet try them yourself cause once again you're just saying nonsense. Concerning the Armistice i'd def pick the Sirius/Blitz GD over it but that's my personal preference. Factions mines: 3 small lights vs one big circular light, think again.

And lastly here's the ESF hitboxes https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/standardize-esf-hitboxes.192951/
  4. vanu123

Blueshifts don't have the same TTK, the NC max has the fastest TTK by far within 10 meters. For mid range the NC have the nearly broken ravens. I main VS but I play all factions just like you probably have a main and are bias against VS. It's to bad that you don't underpstand and honestly 3 lights are worse than one. especially when the darkish blue blends in with stairs and corners.
  5. Syphers

Slug TTK* and 3 small lights* and it fit interior textures way better the the light donut of NC. Whatever I played VS quite a bit and I am currently and they got the coolest toys and perks overall imo, you gotta be hard biased or ignorant to think that their arsenal is avg-mediocre.
  6. Ztiller

Their arsenal IS mediocre. We have a few good/OP weapons, and the rest is junk.
  7. Predator01cz

Oh poor Vanu will have crappy AI vehicle secondary?

Welcome to the NC world. I hope it will last at least just as long as we had to deal with our pre-buff Canister
  8. DocSnider

Apart from the PPA changes being a so called "revamp" for obvious reasons, there is one fact you guys never got and never will get right:

Game mechanics get changed for balancing reasons. There are underperforming mechanics, overperforming mechanics and mechanics that work like intended by devs. It's not common for devs to explain why they changed specific mechanics and what they intended by doing so, eventhough it would be much appreciated by the comunity. The recent striker recamp is a glorious example for this: Nobody really understood why.

Let's take the PPA. As a matter of fact this weapon is heavily abused and it's obvious imbalanced power exploited. If you think the weapon works like it should: you are mistaken.
    Yet it is - by statistics - the most used secondary weapon of all the three factions. Statistics don't lie. Don't even discuss about that. If one weapon gets heavily overused, this usually means there must be sth wrong either with that weapon itself or everything else.

Than again the PPA revamp isn't really a nerf. It's flaws get fixed. Yet it is still much superior to any other AI secondary plus it has amazing power vs light armor. You only can't snipe with it anymore and propably can't farm infantry inside spawn points. Let's hope so.
    • Up x 1
  9. Syphers

lol
    • Up x 1
  10. Ztiller

At least the NC gets to have far better primaries.