Jump Jets seem weaker on Amerish and Esamir

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Akaan, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Akaan

After playing on Indar all day yesterday and on Amerish/Esamir today I can't get rid of the feeling that the JJ allow significantly more flying on Indar than the other continents. I have certed up to the second to last upgrade to the Jump Jets.

Maybe the cert upgrades not working bug that lots of people keep reporting only happens on Esamir and Amerish?
  2. Niric

I really doubt this - however it would be easy to check.

I think the easiest way to test your theory is to do the same thing. Try warping to each continents warp gates. See how high or how close you can get to jumping up to the Air Vehicle rearming landing pad.

Here's some recent posts here about the jump pack: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...ump-jets-get-fixed-and-also-get-a-buff.63717/

I tested my 2nd level to 3rd level jump pack upgrade on Esamir.

-Niric
  3. DrPockets

Maybe the places on Indar are lower. Indar does seem flatter than the other continents.
  4. Akaan

Ok I just tested it for a little:

Logged in onto Indar and I could easily reach the aircraft platform at the warpgate plus a little higher with Jump Jets 5.

When I logged onto Amerish and Esamir I could not jump on top of the platform, only reaching the edge.

Then I switched to Indar again and all of a sudden I could not jump onto the aircraft platform anymore here either.

Something is seriously messed up with the Jump Jets.
  5. Ariash

To give my insight into this, I got JJ 5 yesterday and spoiled myself rotten on it. Logged on today to find that at least some of the bonus was no longer being applied. I'm not sure if it was the patch or simply the bonus working only on the session it is bought in, but my jets are definitely weaker today than yesterday.
  6. Scorponok

and i thought they said they were gonna give the LA some love...guess it was wrong then :p
  7. MadRon101

Actually I upgraded to JJ 4 yesterday after having played for a good hour or two beforehand and when I got out and started flying about it did not seem to be any better, infact it seemed to be sluggish and if possible worse than it was before.

Thought it was just the peyote beer kicking in and I had imagined the whole thing.

[IMG]