[BUG] Jump Jet Upgrades are ****ing bugged

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by haniblecter, Jan 28, 2013.

1. haniblecter

Seen tons of vids and everything. Decided to make the 'jump' (har har har) from 4 to 5 at 150 certs, ya, nothing.

Standing under the landing platform at NC's Indar warp station, with my crosshairs perfectly level to the foudnation of the building, I could (on average) get my crosshairs to just level with the landing deck for air units.

No change after mulitple attempts with jump jet 5. I logged, resupplied multiple times, etc.

Only thing is to wait for a server restart, but why the **** would sony bull that bs?
  2. Iridar51

Oh boy, here we go again.
  3. haniblecter

So its been known forever, and NOTHING?????????????
  4. haniblecter

bump cause im pissed and this is really retar4ded.....it seems like it some ******* numbers, just ******* adjust the numbers you god damned *******.
  5. Iridar51

Yaaawn. Join the line, buddy.
  6. Wolfwood82

Whoa childish much? Simmer down and go watch your Nick Jr. The creepy pedophile needs help finding blues clues...
    • Up x 1
  7. Kronic

Just upgrade to final level and be happy.
  8. Veri

I was thinking of spending certs on jump jets.
    Not sure what level I am up to but they seem effective enough.
  9. AccelPrime

Jump jets 3,4,5 do nothing, so it's pretty much a waste to go above 2 atm. You should however cert into Drifter Jets, they're absolutely amazing. Last cert allows you to fly for half a minute ;).
  10. Kronic

Dunno about the others but JJs lvl 5 do plenty and work perfectly fine.
  11. Lavalampe

[IMG]

Just take a look at the Roadmap. LA will be fixed someday...
  12. Umrtvovacz

This bug is so old that it has grandchildren by now. I doubt it will be fixed in this patch, I am not even sure whether it will be fixed ever, as SOE doesn't seem to be aware of this bug. They have "repaired" jump jets once already and now it seems like they think it's working properly. We need more topics like this so we draw attention to this issue. SOE needs to recognize and acknowledge this problem. Right now it's better to wait until we can buy recertification item or buy lvl 6 jump jets.
  13. Veri

Post too late, but I only upgraded to level 3 jump jets.

Is there any fundamental difference between jump jets and drifter jets besides going up in the air?
  14. Paqu

Well you can fly for 30 seconds with level 5 drifter and travel very long distances.
    • Up x 1