JohnGalt36TR is not me.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Apr 25, 2017.

1. JohnGalt36

It has come to my attention that some **** has hijacked my name and been flying a mossy under the terrain. I am suuuuuuper salty about this game, but not even close to salty enough to hack/exploit.

For anyone who cares, here is a screenshot of my character list, showing no room to create characters, and here is a photo showing the creation dates of those characters, preceding the creation of the exploiting ****bag.
  2. LaughingDead

3. Campagne

Not exactly worth improperly using the [PSA] tag, but good to know you have solid evidence of your innocence, not that it would matter much anyway.

Sucks that someone's trying to degrade your character though. Hope the banning is swift and severe.
    • Up x 1
  4. DIGGSAN0

"But you could easily make a new account with that character....it proves nothing that you show us your characters you want to show."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This could be a example how people could think of you
  5. Demigan

Considering that it would backfire regardless, it would be much easier and "fun" when you are going to be using cheap gameplay abuse anyway, to use someone elses name rather than your own.
  6. JohnGalt36

Haha. Why would I create a character with my name on it on a new account?
  7. JohnGalt36

I am 99% certain that this is that Gausspoweredmosquito fellow who was flying a mossy under the terrain a while back on Connery. I raged at him and reported him, so I assume that's why he picked me to impersonate.
    • Up x 1