It's time to nerf coyotes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DaRealNattyIce, Jun 18, 2015.

1. DaRealNattyIce

They are way too easy to use and do way too much damage for how easy they are to use.
  2. Dgross

What a compelling argument.

edit: btw, nerfing coyotes (which are fine) means you're also nerfing the Striker, which is already next to useless.
    So good luck convincing TR with your suggestion
    • Up x 2
  3. DaRealNattyIce

No striker is fine, just nerf coyotes
  4. Dgross

Lol.
    Good luck!
    • Up x 1
  5. AxiomInsanity87

A guy tried to use comics and warframe to back up claims that blind people have sonar yesterday while I was enjoying east US region chat in warframe.

Another guy said that science is too complicated but Jesus is easier so science is rubbish. He also said that because I believe in science, I must believe that eventually a ps3 would magically turn into a ps4.

How I felt in US east region chat in warframe yesterday is how I felt reading your post mate lol.
    • Up x 5
  6. FieldMarshall

"They are easy to use" is such a weak argument that i thought you were joking.
  7. Gammit

I think they need a buff.
    • Up x 4
  8. Xiad

Whilst I still think that Coyotes could do with a bit of tweaking, air to air missiles are that much more unpleasant to deal with, as a pilot. Those should be getting much more attention, really. As far as I can tell, the pilots that were complaining about Coyotes before seemed to have calmed down about them significantly, since they have figured out consistent methods of dealing with them.
  9. Maljas23

l2p issue.

Not trying to mean but this ship has already sailed several times on Forumside 2.
    • Up x 1
  10. JohnGalt36

I think they should be buffed so more skynights get shot down by BR15's, for the lulz.
    • Up x 5
  11. AxiomInsanity87

The airplay isn't leet enough.

Only cockpit shots should do damage and the killing blow had to be after a 1080 barrel roll.
    • Up x 2
  12. JohnGalt36

You should have to fly upside-down, cockpit to cockpit, pull your sidearm, and make a headshot.
    Also, Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins has to be playing in the background.
    • Up x 4
  13. AxiomInsanity87

That actually sounds pretty glorious lol.
  14. Tbone

Troll confirmed.
  15. DQCraze

This thread is so ridiculous it cant be anything other then a Troll.

I translated it to, I got rekt by coyotes a few min ago, this cant happen again so im here to get them nerfed.

PS. Run stealth airframe and they wont touch you...
  16. ShineOut

Oh ****, the nerf train is rolling folks. What's next on the list.
    • Up x 1
  17. axiom537

I fixed it for you...
    • Up x 1
  18. Pirbi

Lock-ons are way more cheesy. Granted I think a futuristic setting makes it silly to not have lock-ons on aircraft available. I also see why they aren't very 'sporting'.
  19. Ronin Oni

You do realize Stealth is currently a hard counter to Coyotes (which also completely nullifies Striker and is broken as hell)
    • Up x 2
  20. Ronin Oni

Why in hell should anyone care about "sporting" in a game where people consistently bring 96+ players to "fights"
    • Up x 3