Its that weapon really that bad as said????

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Because i have this account since long time ago,but after today i didnt play seriously caused my old computer causes low FPS,now i can play good,and my all time class was NC infiltrator.

Few moments ago in a match,i question about vertical grip with the Gauss SPR,and people said that is a real bad weapon,and tell me something about darklight. One of they said if im trolling him too. This char was since the times of starting skins,and weapons by a test,so my starting two weapons was: SAS-R and the old NC starting infiltrator rifle. With money i bought the Stalker and Rebel as a pistol,thinking about the stalker cloak was good,but not.

I did some kills with the Gauss SPR so i think that is not that bad as people said.
  2. RedArmy

its the SAW thats bad, not the SPR
  3. Ximaster

Maybe they confuse weapons.
  4. _itg

No, they probably did mean the SPR, not the SAW (which isn't even an infiltrator weapon). People say the SPR is bad because, well, you have to land headshots to do well with it, but if you can land headshots, why not just use a bolt-action and get an instant kill? What's more, being forced to take multiple shots means you're exposed longer and therefore easy to counter-snipe. All that said, if you like it, don't feel like you're doing something wrong by using it. You can be proud that you're doing well with what others consider a bad weapon.
    • Up x 2
  5. Navron

+1

This SPR is definitely one of the most useless rifles. However, back in the day when you only had the Bolt Driver and the SPR, it was a great alternative. Now it's just meh compared to what we have now.