It's high time the consumers here started to demand more for their money.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pandora's Lunchbox, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Pandora's Lunchbox

Come on people, get your wit together and realise that this is ****-up after ****-up. SOE make a LOT of money, I'm sure. Don't blame this on workforce. It's time to consider refunds SOE, don't you think? You're taking money from good people and just quoting little unapplicable lines from your terms and conditions. This is why you lost 20,000-odd players on Steam - and is why you will continue to lose players until you're told to close the Planetside project, because I would imagine it is becoming unprofitable, now.

You don't go to a supermarket to buy a banana and watch the cashier eat most of it in front of you, before handing it to you.
    • Up x 3
  2. DatVanuMan

YEAH! I demand more certs! Rebellion!!!
  3. MasterDk78

I bought 2500 SC two days ago, do you think i regret it? most certenly!
    I will most likly cancel my aux membership.

SOE dont give refounds or give you another item coz they completly revamp the etc striker you bought for real money.
    how can that make any custumer happy?

go and buy a car, then they take it back, strip it for all audio, and take the steering and give it back to you!
    how would that make any happy? at least give a refound if you SOE think you did good, but many dont agree!!

and for the game performence???? what in the world just happen? roll back, and for god sake, kill the freaking event, its just so stupid.

all my opppenion
    • Up x 1