It Was Worth A Try.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Roxputin

SWITCH MY CHARACTER TO ANOTHER SERVER

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (SOE Customer Service) 03/06/2013 10:04 AM
    Hey there,

This is Operative Ryrix. I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the server you're on. That is never a good thing. I totally get the frustration that you must be feeling here. Sadly, we won't be able to transfer your character as we don't have a character transfer service just yet. However, we've received word from our Development Team that they are working on a solution to this type of problem. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye on the Marketplace for any changes. I know this isn't the way either of us would've liked this to turnout, but we'll be happy to look into any other problems you might have.

Operative Ryrix
    Planetside 2
    Sony Online Entertainment
    Customer By Web Form (Roxputin soe) 03/06/2013 09:56 AM
    Switch my character to another server of my choice.

Question Reference #130306-000468
    Product Level 1: PlanetSide 2
    Category Level 1: In-Game Issues
    Date Created: 03/06/2013 09:56 AM
    Last Updated: 03/06/2013 10:04 AM
    Server: Connery

Problem Description

Character Name
    Rox

[---001:001221:54286---]
  2. Izriul

Going to have to wait and see, and hope that you don't get so burned out by the time it actually happens that you won't be coming back when it does. Starting to have that worry myself anyway, I do love the game but they seem to refuse to look at it's core problems and rather throw out a new shiny gun for $$$.

Flashy bug still there, but hey, new SMG and shotgun!

Well hey, I guess we can all spend money to get epilepsy.
  3. Morpholine

Don't leave Connery!

We few are having a hard enough time stemming the red and blue tides, as it is.
  4. Roxputin

Morph it is hard fighting the same ****** fights over and over again. Not to mention.....

[IMG]
  5. Morpholine

Believe me, I know that feel.

I don't mind facing huge odds stacked against me. But doing it every single day gets old in a hurry.
  6. Ash87

So you got a response that said: We are incapable of doing that now, but it'll be available soon.

You know that, because you are a BR 72, so i am assuming, since you have played since Nov 2012, that you know that the convenience items are on the roadmap for next month, and that will include character transfers.

So... why are you posting this on the forum?
  7. NUKABAZOOKA

Rox.
    I owe you one.
  8. Roxputin

Ash .. I am glad that you are concerned for the less fortunate servers in the Planetside 2 universe. Keep hope alive my bruthah. Keep hope alive.
  9. Roxputin

lol...you got the last one in Nuka. But yes. If I see you on the battlefield..watch out....
  10. Ash87

Dude, I get what your saying, but it is needless posturing. A Connery Merger has already been discussed on the GU4 thread.

W/e I suppose, since I'm in the Ivory Tower server apparently where the grass is greener and the skies bluer. :rolleyes:
  11. Roxputin

12. Rhinzual

Oh my god, looks like it alternates between Miller/Ceres and Waterson/Mattherson. They should just merge Connery/Helios/Briggs