It made me cry a little...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by baka, Aug 25, 2014.

1. baka

...and not for my killing him.

I was in my Pounder Max, skirting around behind where I knew some sunderers were hiding. As I cam over the rise I could see TR fighting amongst the sundies on my minimap so I decided dropping Pounder rounds was not a great idea (I can be taught!). At bit up the road was a lighting, just sitting there all quiet - so I started firing. The lighting did not move until it blew up and I shortly a tell from the driver (I'll paraphrase, but keep the spelling close to his):
    "fk yu newb I was afk"

All I could think was "next time put up your AFK shield. You have spec'd into that, haven't you?" But I just could not send it as a response since I felt he would not get it anyway.
    • Up x 2
  2. FateJH

If he knew what he was doing (but still had to go away from the computer), he'd probably retort that /afk does nothing.
  3. Atis

4. baka

Atis - I had missed that post, all credit for the AFK shield is yours.

Honestly when I go AFK (frequently due to real life; Wife, dogs, chickens - descending order of course!) I am inordinately pleased to find myself not dead when I get back.
  5. BobSanders123

He deserved to blow up
  6. PraetorGavorn

The only thing bad about the Pounders is their short range. A pair will take our half a non-Blockade Armor'd sundy's hp in a single mag from both, at a DPS that is nothing to scoff at.
  7. t31os

A single mag is 2 rounds, x2 for both arms that's 4 rounds...... not sure i recall sundies dropping at that rate with pounders for me.