[BUG] Issues shooting/being shot by magriders

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diilicious, May 26, 2017.

1. Diilicious

This only affects my game when i fight against magriders, but i see the projectile effect hit me and some times the actual damage doesnt hit until up to half a second or even a full second lafter the effect already disappeared.

it doesnt happen with any other weapon in the game, the hells up with this? it can get so bad when taking continuous fire that the hit damage and the effect start to rapidly desnyc even further and then seem to sync back up, and then go out of snyc again.

its infuriating because it gets to a point where they are hitting you and no effect even appeared.

I also have a problem with getting frequent Friendly fire warnings from shooting at magriders at long ranges just inside of render ranges, consistantly hitting just that 1 vehicle gives me friendly fire warnings. (I play only NC)
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

Could be c4 left on the Magrider by someone. But if you're not exaggerating by saying "frequent" and it happened more than a couple times then i've never seen anything like that.