Issues on Construction and Oshur

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, May 24, 2023.

1. OneShadowWarrior

1.Centri Import Hub is just another Mirror Bay but worst, impossible to take.

2. Flails are way overpowered.

3. Vehicles and Air dominate construction bases that get taken down like paper.

4. Modules feels to complicated and to time consuming.

5. It's obvious engineers are pretty worthless. Never enough mines, spitfires or booby traps as a deterrent. Let alone with enough tools at there disposal to repair.

6. Rebirthing center seems repetitive. Command Centers hold more value.

7. To easy to be spawn camped with pain fields removed.

8. Massive performance drops fighting at construction bases.

9. Tridents need more work and so do interlinks. Being on defense equals being camped.

10. Underwater and Seapost fights very boring.

11. Command Centers, Walls and other structures C4 can be placed on wall and blow up folks inside.
    • Up x 1
  2. DobryiPupok

I prefer Rebirthing center (needs to be improved in terms to its placement on rough terrain). :)

But i liked the old constructions where we could have spawntube and some modules inside bunker (analog is rebirthing center). They just need to reduce old bunker's foot print.

But anyway the main fix is - returning of all critical features as one-way shield, invulnerability of silo, walls, towers etc., old sky-shield and AI turrets.

I would add - with AI turret removing.