ISO Outfit - Emerald or Connery

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sinjynn, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Sinjynn

Casual player (2-3 hours, 3-6 days/week), have played for, off and on, a few years...rage quit initially from sheer frustration, which I think anyone who plays this game can understand a new player's frustration.
    Came back, left for other, more "accessible" games, came back again.
    I really want to enjoy playing PS2, and like so many other MMO's, the game is always far more enjoyable with others to collaborate with.
    I have no preference for factions (mostly because I have not really explored everything each faction has well enough to really make a decision). I enjoy sniping, and I currently do so as a HA with a scout rifle...Infil is better at it, I know, but the cloaking mechanic adds an unreasonable difficulty scaling to the process...or, again, it might just be that I am missing something from lack of playtime as the class.
    CQC Fighting is a huge pain in my a$$...I empty mags into hostiles only to be dropped without hesitation, so I tend to avoid the problem entirely, hence sniping.
    I am looking for an outfit that can take the time to teach those things that might seem obvious to a veteran, but are completely foreign to a "new" players.
    • Up x 1