ISO math

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheEmancipator, Oct 1, 2020.

1. TheEmancipator

So I am generously assuming you get the 100 ISO mission every time for this.

It's 3675 to get the top level of any implant, so at 100 ISO per mission with 2 missions per day since they are on a 12 hour cooldown, that 18.5 days per implant to upgrade and with 40 implants that are upgradeable in the game, thats only 740 days of logging in every 12 hours to do a hopefully 100 ISO mission.

Then again, that doesn't include the time it takes to actually do the mission or the iso it takes to craft the initial implant that you want.

What i'm saying is that new players are getting hosed again, nice work!
    • Up x 4
  2. TombsClawtooth

Don't worry, DBG wants you to buy implant packs.

It costs $1000 in implant packs to make one exceptional implant.
  3. ChaoticMonk

The numbers are wrong, its 25 per mission and 24 hour cooldown on the missions.
    Not to mention you only get 3/6 missions if you are nonmember and its possible to have no missions giving ISO as a prize.
    • Up x 1
  4. ChaoticMonk

Whoops my mistake. Looks like they day 1 patched it and its 100 ISO now. But everything else I said is still true.
  5. Johannes Kaiser

The ISO changes are worse than I feared. I was really hoping for a guaranteed 250 ISO mission per 2 rotations (so, per day) to give everyone the benefit of one old won alert per day. For peole who play a lot it would still have been worse, but for everyone who may only play one alert a day due to time restrictions this would have been a solid deal.
    • Up x 2
  6. banet

I agree actually not worth wasting time :(