Is this considered griefing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FieldMarshall, Jan 22, 2017.

1. FieldMarshall

[IMG]

Just curious, because this is the third night in a row where i have logged on to a map looking like this, and it makes we want to log off:

[IMG]
  2. LaughingDead

Well, it's a three faction game with only the players as regulating content. Unfortunately the balance can easily be shifted to screw one faction over.

So sorry, truly am, but no, this is not griefing.

EDIT: It's not like that situation is un beatable however, plenty of VS and NC fighting on that north front.
  3. pnkdth

Not sure if he was trolling you cause when I logged off the NC had pushed up to the VS Warp Gate + a huge fight at Crux and the NC base connected to it. So if there is something called ATRA most of the NC does not give a ****.
  4. GuhMaster2512

This is really stupid. Why even bother playing a FPS if you are just gonna stare at the spawn room all night in the name of winning? What happened to fun game play? These players just want to ruin the game for literally everyone on the server except for the few players at a TR/NC fight. Do they seek some sort of moral righteousness by zerging a faction every night with tons of overpop?

I feel bad that you will have to put up with this and it makes me want to make a TR alt on Miller a farm these idiots.
  5. Ziggurat8

It looks a lot like the underpop faction getting double teamed by the other 2 to me. Don't need silly alliances to see that behavior on most servers.

I imagine too that cease fires between enemy faction outfits would be easily disrupted by a small group of smart players. I would get my outfit to log in as alts, join these casual ****ter outfits and go **** with them every where. Getting killed by someone you're supposed to be allied with? Priceless.
  6. pnkdth

This guy was probably just trolling. I was playing NC fighting VS on two fronts(crux and the northen lane) and we got to the last base before the VS Warp Gate. There was also an alert on Esamir which TR won, later locked down Esamir. If there is some sort of alliance to fight only TR then it is not large enough to make any difference.

ATRA was a thing in the past though(on Miller). However, this was before pop caps were put in place and TR had like 50% server pop. It was basically put in place to save the server because TR zerged the everliving **** out of the server and usually had a really horrible attitude and trashed talked(as if winning a fight with 70%+ pop was some impressive feat). To put in the perspective, the VS fell into an all-time low of 17% over the entire server. In other words, the zerg problem you see today is nothing to what it used to be.
  7. Klondor

You can blame Margaret Khron for starting that kind of behavior. :rolleyes: She openly said on the WDS years ago, that NC and VS should team up to beat TR.