is there any way to refound certs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by willecoolman, Jan 16, 2016.

1. willecoolman

i have a character i have playd on ever sens i was a noob and then i didnt have the options to refound and i wasnt good att buying stuf so i wonder if thers any way to reafound all certs on my character cuz i rly want it :C ingame name:willecoolman:(
  2. Lord_Mogul

New charakters gain 100 free certs per rank up to BR 15 and are then offered an option to reset all cert purchases on that charakter.
    So depending on the fact if your charakter has reached BR15 already and how much certs you have used, it could be easier to just create a new one.
  3. willecoolman

but i want to do it on my br57 i think it is and i have used around 7000 certs on bad stuf
  4. Pfundi

Nope, sorry. No way to do that.
  5. willecoolman

6. blackcarp

7000 certs aint that much, heck i accidently maxed self repair for my sunderer instead of proximity repair , 2000 certs went pooof :oops:

sometimes there are refunds, usually after drastic changes, but that was one or maybe two times since the game exists

i suggest to just keep playing and get more certs, there is no maximum cert amount that you can earn and you can still buy everything
    • Up x 1
  7. Lord_Mogul

I make around 70-150 certs per hour, depending on playstyle. (plus 48 passive certs per day for membership which includes also a exp/cert bonus)
    On a long day I see easily way over 600 certs flowing in.

So depending on how much you play and how you play you can get those 7000 certs easily in less than 2 weeks (considering you would get 1500 free certs just for leveling up to BR15 it would be even less)
    (And you would actually be busy just with the things you are doing that you don't notice the income)
    It is easy to get BR7 or higher in around 2 hours.

Anything pruchased with SC/DBC will be unlocked if it's not faction specifig/the new character is on the same faction.

What really helps is playing WITH other people, so open up a squad let people join and let the certs flow:
    (Or having the only ammo Sunderer in a huge tank zerg, even if the ammo dispenser is only on the first rank. Some time today I had always atleast 4 MBTs stuck to my sundy :D )
    Playing Medic/Engineer also gives you a huge income!

BTW: I must admit I did some stupid purchases myself, just deal with it, you will have atleast all the stuff any new character already has. And you will definitely have some stuff unlocked that a new player has not. So you will still geht more cert income. (Note: Even when reached max Rank you will still get exp/certs)