Is there any server where the NC doesn't suck?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IberianHusky, Mar 27, 2015.

1. IberianHusky

So lately I've been playing my NC character on Connery, but I am strongly considering rerolling, because I have found that I cannot play Connery NC for long periods of time because the Connery NC have the intelligence of a rock. They are by far the most incompetent and ineffective fighting force I have ever seen. Even the Emerald NC is smart compared to them, and the Emerald NC is awful.

So, on which servers do the NC not completely suck? I'm pretty sure that you cannot get worse than the Connery NC, so anything is better than this. Which server should I play NC on?
    • Up x 1
  2. vanu123

v0c is alright on Connery NC but thats about it since recursion left. Idk about any of the other servers, maybe they are okay in Europe.
  3. MadamTurtle

After playing on Connery for a bit while Briggs is down, I'd say Briggs would be my recommendation. While they have no clear leadership and never seem to make use of their equipment bar a few core players, they have a habit of dominating in late game so long as the population is level. I play VS as primary there and it's scary when they get organised.

Edit: Just saw your reddit post that you can't play Briggs. Reroll VS.
  4. Freedym Fry

Briggs is good, and that's where I play as NC most. Time of day can be a major issue for faction balance (more so than larger servers), but the gameplay is great in prime time. If you can't play there, then you can't play there. Otherwise consider having an alt on the server at least.
  5. BIllyGG

No matter where you go. NC is horrible. I've played on all of them except Briggs and they have all been successful in raising my blood pressure.
    • Up x 1
  6. IberianHusky

I already have a VS alt. I'm looking for a server where I can enjoy NC and use their amazing weapons without the whole experience being ruined by the mind numbing stupidity of my teammates.
  7. TheKaiksTrainspotter

Come play Briggs NC with us mate.

I would almost guarantee you a Rage Quit experience like no other!
    • Up x 1
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

there is no
  9. omfgweeee

Miller server is pretty much very well balanced. If u want balanced server i recomend Miller.
  10. breeje

on cobalt they have there good moments, it starts when they have more than 40%
    and they are real heroes at 45%, immortals at 50%
    good thing it's not happening to often
  11. Towie

NC on Cobalt just don't talk very much and are not best organised - but still win alerts prime time. Population is pretty even overall.

The early hours are dominated by VS though who outnumber everyone else considerably. I guess the spandex makes it hard to sleep....
    • Up x 1
  12. Vixxing

NC dosent suck! (they are cooperative challenged!) Playing NC on Cobalt now (boored with my 100VS) and boy... (atleast theres one dude that kills/repairs sundys and fixes maxxes and drop am now) BUT i get runover like 15 times/day and teamkilled alot as thanks... :(
  13. Alchemist44

On Miller they are doing just fine. As someone else said above: at the moment Miller seems to be quite balanced.
  14. Ianneman

Yes we are very lucky, I love how balanced Alerts are lately.
  15. BlueSkies

Miller NC work out pretty well. You still get TK'd.. a lot, but they do fairly well in alerts and what not.
  16. johnway

Although i don't play NC on Miller, i would say that they're pretty competent on the server. There are some organised outfits and seem to get the job done. More often then not, they have the majority of the population (sometimes nearly a 10% difference if it mattered) and there are skilled players to back it up the numbers. If anything i prefer to fight the vs rather then the NC in most cases. Ask me that a few years back before the merges and they were in a terrible state. They win their fair share of alerts more then the TR anyway.

Not sure about the TK stuff though. Although tbh, i'm probably one of the few people who keeps accidentally gunning people down. Colbalt i'm note sure anymore as i rarely play on that server anymore.
  17. Klypto

No, you will be killed at around 5% of your deaths by NC, which is incredibly high.
  18. 0fly0

NC don't always suck, on cobalt they are really good at teamkilling.
  19. Ballto21

Imagination land!
    • Up x 1
  20. Barracudan

Yeah, on miller NC are great, if you find winning 3 out of 20 alerts ok, while VS seems to win about 11-12. Winning 1 third of the amount VS is as good as you can hope for with NC i guess.
    http://ps2alerts.com/allalerts