Is there any good outfits here?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Bad News, May 23, 2013.

1. huller

Everybody loves BRTD :D
  2. YamiNoTenshi

Is that average age of outfit members in the different factions?
  3. RedCat

XD

Point proven, COME AND JOIN US Fr1endly :D
  4. YamiNoTenshi

Too late, he already joined us ^^
  5. }{ellKnight

Definitely not mental age... me and Pobiega drag the average down quite a bit.
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Well in Pobiega is Swedish, need I say more? :p
  7. }{ellKnight

Best viking.
  8. Yawnn

Let me guess, u were a baddie and somone from GOON pointed it out for you, and your feelings got hurt.

Need some tissues to wipe those tears, or did your mom already wipe them for u?
  9. Pella

This guy joined BRTD soon after his post, Wise choice.
  10. RedCat

11. Amorphium

this forum needs more drama, go on please
  12. Bad News

Nah you can look for it yourself in goons first recruitment post, it is now locked but i think you can still find it.
    It was just a few weeks after release and i jump in to a ****** out lib at warpgate, he take off and fly away and then lock the lib just to kill me, i got pissed and reported it to goon leader, then the leader say that goons vehicle are always squadlocked so i must be lieing... So now I have no interest in playing with goons.
  13. Pella

Rightly so. You found a good home mate.
  14. YamiNoTenshi

I do that to outfit members if they jump into my lib without bringing me offerings.
  15. Hazzaslagga

Ah, sorry to hear that happened, I think you probably found a good home with brtd but I would like to say we goons are not bad. Also just a correction, twas the INfamous Yawnn who replied to your comment about the lib in the original thread who was an officer(not leader) at the time but has since left the outfit.