Is there any good outfits here?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Bad News, May 23, 2013.

1. Bad News

Hi i would like to join a good squad or platoon that use mic and follow waypoints and with atleast an avg IQ, is there any TR outfits like that on Miller?
    I'm lvl 41 and I mostly play Medic.
    Because of bad experience with members im not interested in joining OCB or Goons. But another outfit that do alerts would be nice.
  2. Pella

Check BRTD. Speak to Dotz0r ingame. Or visit the website.
  3. Gurra

Outcasters if your looking for good squad play!
  4. RWJP

There are plenty of excellent TR outfits on Miller.

Obviously, i'm biased towards BRTD, so I'm definitely going to recommend you check us out! www.brtd.net

INI Elite and Outcasters are also great options (but BRTD are better!)
  5. Redzy

Since you don't like GOON I guess you should go with BRTD. They seem to be numerous and good enough when I play against them.
    Reading their webpage and seeing some videos starring them, you could say they are well organized. Maybe it is what you're looking for.

See you on the battlefield (as an enemy).
  6. Mastachief

7. Dotz0r

www.BRTD.net - 10 YEAR OLD OUTFIT

We are a CASUAL combined arms outfit, we have fun but get **** done. We don't take ourselves too seriously, we do not care about stat padding and K/D - we focus more on the team play and the social aspect side of gaming. We run a mix of serious/casual - tactical and strategical type/style squads.

We try and aim to please everyone, we have more fun and laid back nights - then again we have more serious ops nights, after all our motto is :

"Have fun, but get **** done."

We are forever trying new ideas, yes - some fail, but as an outfit we can not see what works or not for us in a game which is forever going to be changing around us.

We have around 200+ active members, but truth be told we managed in the area around 40-50 most nights out of ops. We are very keen on "real life comes first" we don't want ps2 to become a job for anybody, we don't want people to be under stress to have a certain skill / k/d ratio but we do understand life may/may not allow x amount of hour of gameplay per week.

Whichever it be day or night, whatever the occasion - unless the servers are down, we have a squad up. We are more of a niche in tr on miller, being the only real dedicated combined arms outfit, however - we are not milsim, we do not have set "groups" i.e air wing/tank wing etc (although we do have them, just not elitist style permanent) - we aim for a more flexible approach to battle and a more broad-horizon when it comes to taking a step back and assessing the situation.

We run 12,24,48 squads/platoons.

if you like to know more, feel free to pm me. - insights are avail.
  8. MajorZbug

I'll just be a smart *** here and point out that just following waypoints doesn't make a "good" outfit. People who follow my own waypoints on foot are always going to stumble upon hostile sunderers and die somehow ; I don't use them to steer people, I use them to point stuff to kill.

Being "good" is more about listening to the squad leader, paying attention to your teammates and to what's going on around you, and being more concerned about the group's success than your own statistics. If you do that, you're getting somewhere.

We don't do alerts anymore because of the massive lag and we don't speak english so I can only recommend BRTD too, good guys, and action guaranteed every day.
  9. Pella

Our recruitment is closed. But thanks for the heads up.

OP, Lots of good outfits to choose from.
  10. AdennTM

BRTD is good, join em :)

SOV as well.

DEIM is french outfit, otherwise great too.
  11. Mordus

You are also welcome to try The Freelancers Union. We are an old gaming community specificly aimed at more mature gamers without stressful demands on your gaming activity and performance. We have a lot of 40+ yo members.
    You can check our recruitment thread on this forum or visit www.fuclan.org for more information.

We are launching a big outfit event 1.6, if you are interested add hadouken as a friend ingame and you can experience it yourself first hand.
  12. Pobiega

I can highly recommend BRTD if you are more of the semi-casual player, they are a good bunch and plenty of laughs and good times to be had with them. If you prefer your ops to be seriousface, take a look at Sound of Violence.
  13. Bad News

Many votes on BRTD, so I guess they won :)
  14. pulse

If i was forced to join TR (with a lot of guns to my head) i'd consider INI.
    But since their recruitment is closed and the other factions really need players you should switch to another empire! :D

<3 pulse
  15. Ramaans

In terms of tactical gameplay in and across squads I'd say us, SoV, INI elite or DEIM are your options. Which one is the most coordinated or best is up to debate but I'm gonna say SoV because.

Anyway this is the sort of gameplay we offer.

16. Bvenged

BRTD, OutCasters, Sound of Violence, MoX... Basically, most that you see in this subforum.
  17. Rattleshirt

Just curious, but what were your bad experiences with Goon members?
  18. MajorZbug

Warm thanks to you guys for mentionning us, but being a frog-speaking-only outfit I don't think the guy is interested :)
  19. }{ellKnight

This guy knows what he's talking about and and he has excellent taste and I'm totally not biased.
  20. RedCat