Is the stealth bug back?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Eternaloptimist, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Eternaloptimist

Or am I just unlucky atm? I was doing quite well in recent weeks but this weekend I was getting stomped by vehicle weapons, run over and killed by planetmans in "empty" bases while cloaked every time I even looked at someone a bit funny. crouch walking, staying still.......didn't seem to matter.

One time I was crouched and stationary, sizing up a bunch of enemies when my stalker cloak just switched off and then someone shot me. I know the EU servers were flaky in recent days but that was weird. The only thing I could think was that there had been some delayed response to commands. I'd clicked it off a while back to restore shield before cloaking again - maybe I'd double clicked F or something and it took a while to react.

If it was just hard luck on me facing some MLG then I'll keep on trying but if there is a problem with visibility again poor old stalky is going back in the box for a while.
  2. BartasRS

Basically the problem is that this game is not handling new graphic cards very well so anyone with good rig can see cloaked people quite easily if they know what they are looking for or expect you. I for example have no problems seeing cloaked infils, even in deep cloak and being stationary. Sure I miss them sometimes but it is me not looking not them being invisible.
  3. Lord_Avatar

That's just experience - you know what to look for. Cloaking was never meant to be perfect and deep cloak is deep enough.
    • Up x 1