Is it me or has more people/more decent people been playing TR after the PPA nerf?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Luminiouscow

I often see TR actually winning fights when having 30-50% pop, a feat. we could have NEVER done before, not including the fights on the former Waterson server.

We would've usually been either losing the base or having a huge stalemate in those odds.

But currently, TR have stepped up their game, really. They use teleporters, they use their medic tool, they use aircraft for a2a purposes (before, it was just banshees + external afterburners), they do everything that they were flawed at before correctly now. I'm starting to believe some VS fled to TR, which is currently the most fun faction in the game (in my opinion) due to the heavy nerfs VS got.
  2. Alzir

Report back in a few days now that Emerald's main VS outfits have stopped playing NC for the server smash.
  3. SpaceZeal0t

Weirdly enough after the ppa nerf Miller NC went down under and TR are actually putting up fights.