Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by simmi1717, May 4, 2013.

1. simmi1717

It's becoming increasingly harder to get kills with LA now. Before GU07 I used to get around 45 kills/hour avg and on good times 65 kills/hour. After GU07 it went down to 41kill/hour avg. and 55 kills/hour on good times. Now after GU08 I'm down to 37kills/hour avg. and 45kills/hour good times.

The thing is I'm actually a more experienced player now since I started playing in November. I know which places to strike to get the most kills and have a lot more weapons unlocked. My kills should be increasing and not going down. It seems like I die a lot from infiltrators and heavies. They seem to be killing me really really fast now. At medium range combat the heavies can do major damage even though I'm slightly hiding from view and perched on top of some good positions. I get spotted WAY faster now and when they shoot me and I hit JJ they can take down around 70% of my health in a split second before I turn some corner. Sneaking up to people or flying above tanks is MUCH harder. The only time I can securely get a kill is with a shotgun from the back. I can't kill jack **** with my AF-19 merc (the same gun was my ultimate favorite in getting kills at all distances.) This gun can't get kills at ANY distance now short or long. So at short distances I use shotguns and at medium to longer I am starting to use HA more.

I have just been adding more certs to HA now and started playing that a lot more just to get some xp by killing ESFs with my lock ons rocket launchers.

Let me know if this is happening to you too or am I just getting worse at this game? Is my aim getting worse? This has been pissing me off more and more lately. I'm just thinking of quitting this game. Only reason I played this game was because of the versatility of the LA class and how you could maneuver it to go around and get kills. It wasn't an easy class to play, but it was the class where creativity rewarded you greatly. Now since the merger of the servers there are a lot more people that play and you get spotted/killed instantly and don't have much time to get to good places and get some decent kill streaks before you get shot down. Mostly with LA I get killed 3 times and then get to a good place and kill 2-3 people before I die. Before my streaks used to go for 10-15 kills before I died.