Is draw distance okay?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by AntiFox08, Jun 1, 2015.

1. AntiFox08

Earlier, I was set up watching the vehicle terminal at a base. 1 in 7-8 people would appear on my screen while the rest would spawn a vehicle without ever appearing anywhere. It wasn't until I moved much closer that I was able to see every single person using the terminal.
  2. Imp C Bravo

How far out were you? I often watch, and snipe, at vehicle terminals as well. Team doesn't need pesky MBTs or Sundys popping up when we are making a push. I've never not been able to see them though.
  3. AntiFox08

I was far enough to see the green aura, then vehicle appear out of thin air, but every so often, I would see a person standing at the terminal. Most wouldn't be drawn though. I had to get about 200-300 yds away I think before I was finally able to see them all. From where I was at with a suppressed Parallax, I had to aim a little over 3 mildots for a headshot. Where I was initially, it was between 4-5 mildots above.
  4. Ryo313

seems ok to me tho... would be op if you could snipe everyone from any distance...

op omg pls nerf nd **** ...
  5. AntiFox08

I did snipe an engi from max draw distance a while back with a suppressed Parallax. He was so far away I could see his turret, but there was no movement. It took some shots and I had to aim way outside of the mildots if I remember correctly. I'm not wanting it to be any easier than it already is, but it just seems like lately, shots were missing. Yesterday it improved slightly, but I just can't get over that the other day, I saw shots either disappearing or clipping through someone's head.
  6. BloodyG

The distance is ok, but people popping up and lagging all over the place isn't.
    Net code and bad servers is the problem not the distance they are"visible".
  7. Navron

When sniping terminals, I usually stay around 250 away. If I notice vehicles being pulled but I don't see people, I move up to 200 then back up until that problem goes away.