IRON[FIST] Returning to the fight!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by toljar, Jun 30, 2015.

1. toljar

[IMG]

First off, thank you for taking the time to check IRON[FIST] out. I’m not going to force crazy video clips down your throat and in an attempt to show you why we are better than everyone else. Those are our old memories and the goal right now is to bring you in so you can create some of your own.

IRON[FIST] has been around (in Planetside 2) since alpha, we have seen all the ups and downs and have been a part of some of the biggest changes to the game. Over the last couple months we have not been as big of a driving force as we once were, however; that is all changing and we are looking to get back into Planetside 2 in full swing!

We are looking for members who want to have fun but can also provide a competitive edge. We focus around infantry combat with an emphasis on quick insertion (We have quite a few kitted out Galaxies and Valkries). If infantry is not your thing, we also love the support of vehicles and air, I will never complain about having them cover my back.

We are a gaming community but it is your choice to join us in the end. IRON[FIST] will not force you to go to our website and sign up, fill out and application and then be on a trial run, like we use to in the past or other communities do now. Our only requirement is that you use teamspeak when playing in our squads and you are not a racist or sexist and keep politics out of channel.

Currently we are set as open recruitment on the Connery server, just search for IRONFIST or send me a message and I will bring you in. To acquire the teamspeak information, just ask in game and you shall receive.

If you are interested in checking out the website, the information is www.ironfistgaming.com

Thanks for taking the time to check us out, I hope to see you in game!
  2. NyaR

your avatar is nc
  3. toljar

Yea, it is for nostalgia at this point. IRONFIST was NC in Planetside 1 and when we originally were going into PS2 the plan was to go NC but we had a huge discussion with our community members and they wanted to support TR. We ended up going TR and I decided to keep my NC avatar as a reminder of the faction I use to play and respect most.

(The story they came up with for the NC also sucks.)