Invisible Sundies????

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by military1428, Mar 12, 2016.

1. military1428

What do I need to do to make MY Sundie invisible???????????????????
  2. sIcGER

get max rank stealth.
    deploy the sundi.

its not invisible - its cloaked

have fun ;)
  3. Liewec123

note its really really expensive, 3200 certs or something :p
  4. user101

Invisible Sundies die quick when found... just remember that and can been seen with thermals
  5. ObiVanuKenobi

Nope.
  6. cobaltlightning

A response of a simple 'no,' or a 'nope' in your case, generally shows a glaring mental weakness, or is the most obvious sign of defeat in a mental debate.

If you are able to type your username and password on websites, such as the Planetside 2 Forums, then don't you think you'd be more capable of typing more than a simple 'nope' as a response?

Here, I shall give you an example:

A cloaked sundy does not show up with thermals, actually. They do have a wierd-distorted bubble around them that's easy to spot, though, especially to a focused eye.

If you're entirely unsure, pop a few shots where you think that cloaked sundy might be. With any luck, you'll damage, and hence decloak, it.
  7. user101

Well this may have been a bug at the time in my lib but there seems to be a field of view that will show up if you are close to them in thermals. Not like regular vision but if you are sort of close to them they show up much feather away than normal vision. At least it seems that way. Try it out. Comming up on one it just switches on like a light bulb and you know it is cloaked. Much easer target to get.
  8. ObiVanuKenobi

I'm sorry for not writing an essay but here are some pictures, in fact the sundy didn't light up even when decloaked.
    There's a bug that makes cloak sundies appear for a split second at render distance however it's not thermal related.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. cobaltlightning

See? Was that so difficult?

It's always a good thing to provide some extra information to something that you disagree with, for it at least helps give reason for it. The Images are a nice bonus, but sometimes words can get the job done.
  10. Moz

Not sure about the thermals however its a good point about them dying quick.

Amount of stealth Sundys i see parked in garages, its pointless.....be more creative people! :)
  11. Banjomango

I think there are a few single words to describe your response, such as condescending or how about plain rude. I'm sure you could think of more syllabic words to describe someone who feels the need to answer with an insult such as 'having a mental weakness', since you assume such a mental superiority.