Introducing - Planetside 2 Alert Tracker

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Maelstrome26, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Unrecognised

Nice job Maelstome, great visuals and easy to read. Super for the stats geek! Lets hope the community runs with it.

Unrecognised
    • Up x 1
  2. NovaAustralis

Wow!
    Great job on the website. :)

That is a lot of data mining!
    But very useful info.

Pity you had to do this and not SOE...
    • Up x 1
  3. JorgeSarcos

A very dark grey should work, or a color not set on any of the factions, but i agree with your idea (background changing with the winning faction), keep it up!
  4. Maelstrome26

I'll have to experiement with it, see what I can do. I like the dark grey idea, I'll make some mockups and see how it goes :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Brasileiro

FREEDOM BUMP! xD

glad to see support for this :D keep at it mates!

-Brasi-
  6. Maelstrome26

7. Maelstrome26

• Up x 1
  8. Metcal

9. Pandora's Lunchbox

Perhaps this has already been suggested, but here goes...
    Would it interest you to create a web-page application that is capable of showing a selection of or all of the data you show on your web-site? I love that you've made a web-site, but given the amount of outfit web-sites out there, you might be able to make a good bit of money for a monitoring system for those particular outfits. You have to remember that many of these outfits are actually rolling in money.
  10. gartho33

first off... making money by using DBCs programs is likely illegal...

second... could this not have been handeled in a PM? the thread is over a year old....