InterNoScopedSide 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Nregroepis

Do not go gentle when both Indar and real life time is night. Rage against the dying of the FPS...rage, against the dying of the FPS!

2. thenewbie

I don't.....What? What's the point of this?
    • Up x 1
  3. Nregroepis

4. Iridar51

I am dedicated to a great warmth in my upper nethers. Beaten path of the burning youth has been ventured heavily.
  5. sebastian oscar post

if this is about those c**k-sucking COD fanboys.... well f*ck those guys! if they think they can take ps2 down with their quickscoping b**lsh*t whining then they've got another thing coming!

P.S: no seriously how is COD still a thing? it became repetitive since BO2, so why are there still 9 year olds playing that cash grab bloodbath?
  6. Nregroepis

There was once a player from Louisiana, USA (I ain't need no prince charmin' limousine, all I need is a 4 ba' 4 mud truck, oil change kit, anti-freeze spray, headlight fluid...elbow grease) on our team that apparently went around knifing enemies like COD and played the intervention rifle sound on proximity chat every time he made a kill, couldn't he do something better with his life?
  7. sebastian oscar post

ugh