Instant Base Removal

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jac70, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Jac70

A few weeks ago someone posted a thread about how their base had been removed seemingly instantly whilst they were out. That thread seems to have been removed. Well, I had the same thing happen to me last night.

I had a hive in a Sunderer garage with shield. Various turrets. Walls, Silo, bunkers etc. Went out to get some Cortium. The base was in a hex one back from the front and I headed towards the contested hex so any attackers should have passed me to get to the base. I was not too far away and I am pretty sure I would have heard an attack happening. Or at least had some kind of warning like one of my mines being triggered.

So I returned with my loaded Ant to find the entire thing gone. No wreckage, no smoke, no Hive or turrets or anything else. Pretty sure that no one could have destroyed it that quickly without me noticing. My guess is someone logged on with a low BR VS alt amd deconstructed the thing. Is that possible?
  2. JobiWan